We’re so glad that you’re interested in learning more about our diverse congregation of believers!
If you’re thinking about visiting Castleton Christian Church for the first time, here’s what you can expect from a typical Sunday morning:
– 9:15-10am: fellowship in the gathering place (complimentary coffee and snacks served)
– 10-11:15am: worship (give or take a few minutes)
- 10-10:25am: music and singing
- 10:25-10:30am: announcements / meet and greet (children are dismissed to Sunday School)
- 10:30-10:35am: communion (visitors welcome to partake) and offering (visitors need not feel obligated)
- 10:35-11:10am: sermon
- 11:15-11:15am: invitation, worship and closing prayer (sometimes baptisms!)
After the service, it’s typical for attendees to hang out for a few minutes of fellowship in the gathering place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How big is your church? We typically draw about 100 attendees each Sunday morning. Our membership is just slightly smaller.
Is childcare available? Yes! We have a staffed nursery and pre-school rooms. Kindergarten through 8th graders are dismissed to Sunday School about halfway through the worship service.
Do I have to dress up? Nope! But you can if you want to. Please come as you are! We’re not afraid of tattoos, piercings or pink hair either.
Do you serve communion every week? You bet.
Our Mission Statement
We are created to:
LOVE GOD by holding to His commands and worshiping Him.
LOVE OTHERS by showing them the way to Life and Truth in Jesus Christ.
FOLLOW JESUS by allowing His teachings to guide every aspect of our lives and helping others do the same.