“All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had . . . For from time to time those who owned lands or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone as he had need” – Acts 4:32; 34
At Castleton Christian Church, we strive to be good stewards of what God has given us and want to live out the biblical mandate of care for our neighbors (1 Tim 6:18). Out of this commitment, The God Can Ministry has been formed to care for those in our community who are experiencing trouble securing the necessities of life – things such as food, shelter, and utilities.
- The God Can does not provide emergency assistance.
- Any request can take two-three weeks to process. If you are in immediate need, we suggest you contact connect2help.org or call 211 to find other resources in your area.
- The God Can only provides individual/family assistance to Castleton Members or those who reside in 46256 zip code. Not all requests will be fulfilled and some may only be partially fulfilled.
- You will be required to participate in evaluating your need, as well as planning and creating action steps with a God Can volunteer.
- If you receive assistance, you will be asked to complete the action steps assigned to you, including attending a financial planning class and meet with a mentor.
- Failure to complete the action steps will disqualify you from future assistance.
- Be advised- when we contact you it may be from a blocked number.
To qualify for God Can assistance, please download and fill out the form below: